Bachelors of Computer Application
The BCA course is a three-year program designed to bridge the gap between the studies of computer and its application. With the rapid growth of IT industry in India, the demand of computer professionals in increasing day by day which has created a lot of opportunities for the computer graduates, The syllabus focuses on the core subjects of computer science like c programming, data structures, relational database management, web programming etc making the students industry ready. The students start from the basic information, gradually expanding their knowledge and skills with expertise.
In this era where everything is becoming digitalized, having knowledge about machine is very important. This course will help the student to have a distinct advantage over the others who do not have a degree in computer applications. In this course the students will be taught subjects related to the technological applications required in todays practical field. Students who opt for BCA will get skills and information in communication, organization and management apart from getting skills and information about computer and information technology.
BCA gives a lot of opportunities to students to make their career in the field of:-
3.System and Network administrator
4.Chief information officer
5.Computer system analyst
6. Database administrator
7. Android Developer
8. Ios developer
9. Python developer
10. Web developer
11. Game Designer
12. UX designer
13. IT consultant
14. SEO specialist
15. Academic Institution
16. Marketing sector
1.Student seeking admission in any of the courses offered by the University must first register himself/herself at the Institute and can call at the number: +91-8527538785.
2. Candidate registered with the Institute has to fill the Admission Application Form prescribed by the Institute and has to attach the necessary testimonials in original and two photocopies each, along with six passport size photographs.
3. The application form and the necessary documents will then be processed by the Institute and sent to the University for admission. Candidate is required to submit the application form along with the documents before 15 August every year.
4. Student should carefully check the eligibility criteria while taking admission in a particular course of the University. In case of non-eligibility Institute will not be responsible for the cancellation of admission and fees will not be refunded.
Why BCA from Aravali
1.Provides knowledge of all necessary core subjects related to the field of computer science.
2. The course develops a base in computer applications and related domains
3. Enhances knowledge of students in areas of Computer Science
4. Live Projects
5. Classroom discussions, seminars
6. Industry Exposure
7. Upgraded Labs
8. Placement for the deserving students.
9. Enhance technical skills of student.
10. Ensures a better career opportunity
11. Makes a base for further studies such as MCA