1. Students seeking refund have to submit their applications to the relevant authority. As a general rule once session has started fees shall not be refunded.
2. If the student is not satisfied with the decision, they may apply for a review of that decision within 28 calendar days from the day the student first received notice of the decision.
3. If any student has paid fees in excess of the amount due, he/she can submit an application to the accounts officer to get his/her fee refunded
4. Approved refunds will be paid back to only those accounts from which fee was submitted.
5. Approved refunds have to be collected within limited period of time after which it may be forfeited