We have all heard of MBA and very well know about it. Do we know that the road to an MBA is through BBA? Yes, BBA! It stands for bachelor’s in business administration. Most of the colleges these days offer BBA admissions as it has become the need of the hour. If you have been targeting MBA and your next step is BBA, you must know about the top BBA colleges in Faridabad. Continue reading and know about them.
Top 5 BBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
1. Aravalli College of Engineering and Management: It is the top BBA college in Delhi NCR. With an infrastructure to die for, students get the knowledge required to jump the next hurdle.
2. Manav Rachna University: Located in Faridabad, it is a university that is a private establishment. It is the branch that spread out of Manav Rachna College of Engineering.
3. J C Bose University of Science and Technology: It is one of the best colleges for BBA admission and students come in bulk here every year. The college has been performing consistently and marking its niche.
4. Al-Falah University: Founded not too long ago, precisely in the year 2014, this university is a temple for those who want to pursue BBA. Try your luck here and see the magic happening in the future.
5. Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth: Another reputed name located in the region of Haryana is Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth. It is one of the finest BBA colleges or may we say one of the best BBA colleges in Faridabad.
The names have been listed owing to their performance in the field of academics, faculty members, placement records and consistency in performing. You can still do your research and choose the one that suits your criteria. These colleges have been rated as the best so far for BBA. If you have been looking for the top BBA college in Delhi NCR, your search ends here. Now you know it better and you can save time by not going through every college detail.
Always remember that a top college is there on the list for a reason. It is not that easy to get a seat in a top college too. Your merit will be checked when you opt for a seat in those colleges. Ensure you have better marks when you have completed your twelfth standard.