The PII you provide on a College website will be used only for its intended purpose.
Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, the College does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the College your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Department’s inability to provide you with the service you desire.
If you choose to provide us with PII on the College website, through such methods as completing a web form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our site.
Generally, the information requested by the College will be used to respond to your inquiry or to provide you with the service you request.
1. Students seeking refund have to submit their applications to the relevant authority. As a general rule once session has started fees shall not be refunded.
2. If the student is not satisfied with the decision, they may apply for a review of that decision within 28 calendar days from the day the student first received notice of the decision.
3. If any student has paid fees in excess of the amount due, he/she can submit an application to the accounts officer to get his/her fee refunded
4. Approved refunds will be paid back to only those accounts from which fee was submitted.
5. Approved refunds have to be collected within limited period of time after which it may be forfeited